Seri Mulia Sarjana School teachers, staff, students, parents, and community leaders are committed to providing the safest environment possible. We have prepared the Health, Safety and Environment procedures to provide a framework in which the school can plan for and perform its respective emergency functions during school crisis situations. It is further designed to assist the staff in following the procedure with the greatest possible speed and safety. Regardless of the prescribed procedures, training, and instruction, we acknowledge that the sound judgment of the administration and staff is an integral part of safety management.
• to establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment throughout the school.
• to establish and maintain safe working procedures among staff and pupils.
• to ensure the provision of sufficient information to ensure that all employees and pupils are aware of hazards and contribute positively to their own health and safety.
• to ensure that all employees have access to health and safety training as appropriate.
• to formulate effective procedures for use in the case of fire and for evacuating the school premises.
• to formulate effective procedures to be followed in the case of an accident.
• to teach safety as part of the pupils’ duties where appropriate.
• To create awareness among the teacher and staff about the importance of health and safety environment throughout the school.