"Total Education for All"
Seri Mulia Sarjana School aspires to provide quality all-rounded education aimed at reaching excellence and life-long learning for all, within a happy, caring and secure environment.
In pursuit of our vision, the School with dedicated teamwork will take the initiative to provide world-class education; demanding personal responsibility, respect and honour for all.
We achieve this by:
1) Focusing on “No Child Left Behind”
- Unfolding the child’s talent as whole and unique person
- Empowering and Inspiring the child to reach full academic, physical,emotional and spiritual potential
- Valuing each child’s individuality
- Developing children to be independent, responsible learners
2) Promoting Excellence in all areas of learning
- Literacy and numeracy
- Communication and leadership
- Arts and Sciences
- Personal moral character and spiritual development
3) Cultivating students' interests, knowledge and skills in non-academic related fields through comprehensive range of extra-curricular programmes, clubs and societies
4) Equipping students with 21st century learning skills through a highly knowledgeable and competent staff force who share these values: