Admission to Seri Mulia Sarjana School is open to all citizens of Brunei Darussalam as well as expatriates. Admission is granted upon completion of all requirements with the understanding that the student and the parents agree to comply with the academic standards of the school and its set rules and regulations. New students who have confirmed admission, are required to pay 2 months school fees in advance which is not refundable should the child not attend or leaves the school. The school will call you to discuss your child's performance in the entrance examination. Upon confirmation, you will receive an acceptance letter from the school.
You may download the enrolment form here to begin your application procedure or get it from the Front Office.
Part I: Complete Enrolment Form and attach documents
- a copy of Progress Report/Academic Transcript (when applicable)
- 2 passport size photos
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate or I.C
- Parent photocopy Passport or I.C
- Leaving Certificate (when applicable)
- Testimonial of Good Conduct (when applicable)
- School Health Card / Immunisation Records
- Other supporting documents
Part II: Apply through Admission Office
Part III: PSR Examination Slip (if any) or Entrance Examination (English and/or Bahasa Melayu, Mathematics, Science) and Interview
Part IV: Wait for the results of the application process
Part V: Confirmation of placement.
Pay two (2) months of advance school fees. This advance payment is non-refundable.
For Foreign/International Students, please proceed to Part VI
- Fill up Student Pass Form - Submit to Student Pass Section
- Ministry of Education - Submit to Student Pass Section
- Immigration Department for Endorsement in passport.
Zulaidah Binti Mohammad (Preschool Section)
Tel. No. +673 2 650856
Norhabibah Binti Hj Mohammad (Primary Section)
Tel No: + 673 2 652708
Sarimah Binti Isa (Secondary Section)
Tel No: +673 2 456584