No Motors Please! There will be face painting, games, and food booths after the wheel-a-thon! The event will be held on 16th April 2017 (Sunday), 7:00 am to 12:00 noon at Jerudong Park Amphitheatre.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. FREE LIMITED EDITION 25th ANNIVERSARY SHIRT SHIRT - Participants who will reach a donation of $35.00 will get a free limited edition HoW shirt. Deadline of submission to avail the shirt is on 6th April 2017 (Thursday). Please note that the stocks are limited and there is no guarantee of free shirt after the given deadline. To book your desired size, remit the donations to the class teacher together with the donation card. Shirt size samples are available at the front office for your reference.
2. REMITTANCE - Donations may be remitted to the class teacher from time to time. However, it is a must for ALL students to present their card (with or without donation) to their class teacher together with the amount collected (if any) every THURSDAY starting 9th March 2017. Should there be a need for you to get additional cards, kindly request from respective activity coordinators per section:
Preschool: Suriyanah bte Hj Bakir (2650856/2652728)
Primary: Nurzawanah Wajihah Mohamad (2654720/2652708)
Secondary: Atikatuzzahra Abdul Samad (2421311)
3. LOST CARD - The cards are accountable and stamped with serial number. It is very important to safeguard this card. Lost or stolen cards will be charged $30.00 and a police report MUST be filed and submitted when making payment.
4. TAMPERED CARD – There should be NO corrections/erasures (tip-ex, correction fluid) on the on the Heroes on Wheels donation card. If it happens, a parent’s letter is required when presenting the card amount. It should indicate the corrections and the reason for it. This is to prevent any problems if there will be any inquiry on the donation amounts by the auditors.
5. DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION
– All cards must be returned to your child’s class teacher, including all remaining collections on or before Thursday, 6th April 2017.
6. SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Parents/ guardian are required to accompany their child (preschool and primary) for safety and security purposes.
- There will be an ambulance on standby in case of any injuries or emergency, it is located at the main entrance of the Jerudong Park and Country Club.
- Please take care of your belongings; the school will not be responsible for any loss or damage of your valuables.
We are hoping that everyone will contribute their effort to make this fund raising for a cause a success. We shall keep you informed of updates. Detailed procedures on the actual Heroes on Wheels will be released on a later date.
Once again, thank you very much for your continuous support and co-operation. “Let’s move our wheels towards a healthy environment!”