There are a number of progression pathways available to secondary students. The options are varied and cater to the different needs of the students depending on their interests and potentials.
GCE 'A' Level
- 1st Cohort (starts in January)
- 2nd Cohort (starts in April)
- A CREDIT Pass in Bahasa Melayu or Islamic Religious Knowledge (IRK)
- A PASS in English Language
- 5 CREDIT Passes in IGCSE / GCE 'O' Level
- The Ministry of Education (MOE) applies the same rules of admission to expatriates and children whose parents are attached to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with no special consideration.