We enjoy putting a spotlight on our students. They are a bunch of outstanding, interesting, and creative bodies. If you would like to nominate a student to be on the spotlight, please drop us an email at
1. Tell us something about yourself that otherwise we wouldn’t know or guess.
I am a pessimist and extremely forgetful.
2. What's your favourite spot on campus and why?
My own classroom. It was where we had our little time of fun together with our teachers.
3. Any shout-out to your favourite teacher?
Teacher Sonia- Thank you for being so sincere
Teacher Rajesh- My best POA teacher ever!
Teacher Jaymar- Thank you for your encouraging words.
Teacher Sowmiya- The most understanding teacher!
4. What have you learned that’s made a difference in you?
I believe the most amazing thing I learned is to stay happy and always strive to achieve it. Whenever I feel down, the best possible way to feel better is to realise that my own cause of sadness or grief is nothing as compared to other people.
5. What have you learned from other students?
I met many fantastic people throughout my years in school and seeing them doing good deeds to others had encouraged me to follow them.
6. Tell us 3 of your favourite things/person?
fruits- specifically Manikara Zapota (Chiku), durian and lots of mangoes.
7. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
I wish for all my wishes to get fulfilled like traveling around the world using my personal yacht.
8. Who is your hero?
Undoubtedly the one and only Prophet Mohammad (S.W.S).
9. If I had a million dollars I would….
I will definitely use this in stabilising and securing my future, helping other people in need and in doing good to the world.
10. What’s the best advice anyone has given you?
Time is your worst friend- once it leaves it never returns.