It is the policy of Brunei Darussalam for foreign students to apply for a Student Pass when studying in Brunei. The Student Pass is valid for a period of one (1) year and as long as the Father's/Sponsor's employment pass remains valid. The school will facilitate your child's application for a Student Pass provided all the proper documentation are in place.
1. Collect Student Pass Application Form from the Front Office
2. Fill up the form completely.
3. Attach the following documents:
- Photocopy of parent's passport page showing the parent's details
- Photocopy of parent's valid employment pass
- Photocopy of the child's passport page showing the child's details
- Photocopy of the child's passport page showing the Dependent Pass
- Previous student pass if any
4. Once these documents are complete and received by the Front Office, the school will process with the Ministry of Education (MOE) Student Pass Section together with an application form endorsed by the school and countersigned by the Principal.
5. Upon approval by the Student Pass Section, Front Office will advise parents/guardian to collect the processed Student Pass from the school. This will consist of three (3) different coloured papers (white, green and pink) issued by the Ministry of Education.
6. Parents/Guardians will then proceed for endorsement to Immigration Department with their passport, the student's passport and the three coloured papers. After endorsement, Immigration will retain the pink form. The white and green forms will be returned back to the parents.
7. The endorsed green form must be submitted back to the school by the parents as validation of the Student Pass.
Unit Pengakuan Belajar / Certification of Study Unit will issue a formal letter of exemption to respective students under the categories above who are no longer required to process a Student Pass.